Monday, December 14, 2009

Nothing good on T.V. - Lame.

It's been a month since I've even had time to do this thing. Ugh. Let's see if I remember everything that happened.....

Class went by so fast! I was excited for the bakeshop - but it turned out harder than I thought. You have to do 2-3 desserts everyday, and I made my desserts - buuut others didn't always do so... SO I was running crazy the whole time. I did get to make a gingerbread house that was pretty awesome though. It was on display at the President of OC's Christmas Party. =] It was so fun.


Got to flambe at a catering event too! I made the shrimp Frangelico, and had to set it on fire. A little scary - but fun.

I had my finals! And I rocked them. 100% on 2 of them and 94% on the other 2. I am pretty proud of myself, because I thought I was gonna be done for about a month in. =] Accumulative GPA 3.4 - hell yeah! I haven't had grades that good since junior high.

I was supposed to go to the WSCA Meeting tonight in Seattle, but I have a really bad headache. Kind of mad, would've been a good experience, but I would probably have been miserable there.

I'm making cookies again this year for people, since I don't have any money for present buying. I hate that... I feel cheap. Haha. WHATEVER. My cookies are awesome. =]

Also making ornaments for people, pictures to come! I'm off to Costco to get pictures.

2 comments:

  1. I have no idea what WSCA is, but HELL YES on your final and GPA! There was no doubt in my mind. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WSCA = Washington State Chef's Association .. Lol all the chefs in the area belong to this club and have dinners every month! It's supposed to be for networking purposes and getting students more involved to have opportunities in the field

    ReplyDelete