Monday, September 14, 2009

New to "blogging"

I'm so technologically behind. I've never blogged before so bear (bare?) with me.

Basically started this to share all the creative stuff I do, because I'm proud of myself for doing it! Didn't get to see Julie and Julia yet, and that's a darn shame. Prob would've helped me fig out how to do this better... Haha.

I'm kind of an 82 yr. old woman in a 21 yr. old body. I like to sit and sew things while I'm watching TV. So here are some things I've been working on lately...

First saw some woman's cute little pea pod amigurami and totally fell in love. These are the cutest little things I've ever seen. And they're so freakin easy to make! They are time consuming, but so worth it. It cost me $5 for enough supplies to make a whole bunch of different food objects.

Cute little "McDonald's" French Fries

Fried Egg
Vegas likes french fries =]
We got our pottery back from the Dancing Brush today! Everyone's looks really good.. I put pictures of them on my Facebook and they got some funny comments.... It was a successful activity though =].
Started a sandwich today so I'm off to finish it! More pics tomorrow..

No comments:

Post a Comment