Thursday, September 17, 2009

Farmville takes too long.

Started to play that game on Facebook - Farmville? You have to time when you play it to harvest your crops and I always forget about them! Ugh.. I wish it was like Sims where you could speed up time, and it stopped when you stopped playing. =[

Finished some cupcakes for people's birthday presents. They're so cute! Didn't take as long as the other stuff either. It will be fun to give them away.



I started to talk to Brandon about my tattoo last night, finally! I'm pretty excited about it. I hope he has time to get me in there. The only thing I'm worried about is it being overpowering on me. But Jon says I can pull it off, and Brandon will make it look super awesome soooo no more negativity.. haha
My house needs to be cleaned, and my laundry need to be folded, so I'm off to be domestic. Ugh. =]

2 comments:

  1. Where are you getting the tattoo?! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. upper arm - probably going to turn it into a sleeve eventually =/ haha ohh man. I'm excited!

    ReplyDelete